Interesting conversation starters
We always find ourselves asking how to start a conversation with someone, whether you’re with old friends, on a date, at a gathering or meeting new people,
conversations can be awkward or interesting depending on how you start it.
Dig in and let start having interesting conversation and less awkward ones.
1. HOW IMPORTANT IS FAMILY TO YOU?
The answer given tells a lot about the person but don’t be quick to judge based on the answer given and don’t push it if they don’t feel comfortable talking about it.
2. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?
This question immediately brings lots of memories and warm feeling. It can also help you understand the person very well.
3. WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO ESCAPE TO?
It will surprise you the kind of answer you will get, well this can be an inspiration for your next date or not.
4. WHAT ONE QUALITY DO ALL YOUR FRIENDS HAVE IN COMMON?
This will help you understand the type of people they surround themselves with and it will give you the insight to who they really are as a person.
5. WHAT’S YOUR SPORT?
Now this question is simple but can keep the conversation afloat for a very long time.
6. IF YOU HAD INTRO MUSIC , WHAT SONG WOULD IT BE ? WHY?
This question can lead to good conversation and what their favorite song or music is.
7. HOW SHOULD SUCCESS BE MEASURED ? AND BY THAT MEASUREMENT , WHO IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PERSON YOU KNOW?
This question will surprise you with deepest answers and keep the conversation interesting.
8. WHAT’S THE BEST SHOW CURRENTLY ON TV?
Get ready for a debate, this is a golden age of TV, and everyone has their favorites.
9. WHAT IS THE BEST MOVIE THEY HAVE WATCHED?
Everyone loves movies even if they don’t they will still have a favorite movie or a movie they hate.
10. WHAT BOOK HAS INFLUENCED THEM THE MOST?
Whether they like reading or not they will still have a book that influenced them.
11. WHAT IS THE MOST USEFUL APP ON YOUR PHONE?
We all have alot of apps on our phones, so why not have conversation about them. You may find new apps to make your life easier.
12. HOW HAS THE EDUCATION YOU RECEIVED CHANGED YOUR LIFE?
Conversations like this will trigger alot of important topics and keep the conversation going.
13.WHAT IS THEIR FAVORITE FOOD?
Foodie or not, everyone has to eat, and that makes it a great topic to have a conversation about and it will surprise you the kind of things people like to eat.
14. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF THE PERFECT DAY?
This question will lead to different questions to keep the conversation afloat and exciting.
15. WHAT THREE WORDS BEST DESCRIBE YOU?
Find out how they view themselves, and don’t forget to ask follow-up questions about each of the words they CHOOSE. Perfect way to get to know someone.
Remember don’t be afraid to delve deep into the conversation. The goal is not to answer specific question but to have an unforgettable conversation and don’t be afraid to go outside the box.
What do you think about this piece? Share your comment in the comment thread and share the story using the social media buttons above. You may reach the editor on 0249579664. Thank you.